Is there a story you LOVE? NOMINATE IT!

Is there a story you love? One that you check every five minutes to see if your favorite author has uploaded a new chapter, even if it's been months and months since they last updated

(*cough* definitely not me *cough* ).


Is there an author who just comes up with the best story-lines and plot twists. One that knows exactly how the characters talk, walk, and think? One of those authors that pops out stories like a maniac and they're always so soo soooo good?

Is there?

Of course there is.

Show them your love! Nominate them here.

Read the guidelines for nominations.

Safe to say, this year I'm not participating since I'm doing a little behind the scenes work with Mandy, so I'm taking my name out of the race. I'm on the sidelines now. I'm dying to know what you guys have been reading! There are some pretty awesome stories out there that deserve the recognition!

So, get your pretty little butts to the Nomination section and type up some names!

Nominations will be open starting today, December 15th, and will close on December 30th.

Need some motivation? Here's naked Damon.


He approves. 

XO
- AllyDLV


No comments:

Post a Comment